Adria Mach - Reifensensoren

• Wenn ich das richtig in Erinnerung habe von einem früheren Posting, gab es damals noch keine kompatiblen Sensoren, evtl. müsste man mal Adria anschreiben.

Reimo kannst da anscheinend vergessen, von denen hab ich noch immer keine Rückmeldung bezüglich der Gassensoren :rolleyes:

Gruß aus dem Saarland ;)

Willst du den Charakter eines Menschen erkennen, so gib ihm Macht.

• Hi Aquila,

Quick Question:

Does the Adria Mach works "while driving"? Connected on 12 volt car?

It seems you can order tire sensors from this site (compatible with Adria Mach!):

Adria & E-Trailer smart system - E-Trailer adria
    E-Trailer & Adria work together to realize a camping holiday that is as safe and comfortable as possible. We do this with smart tire pressures
    adria.e-trailer.nl

• Hi BGR,

I cannot promise! But I just disconnected my 663ht from the power socket. So, there was only the batterie available in the caravan. But I was able to connect via bluetooth to the MACH and had full control to the differnet functions (e.g. light control).

So, I would assume, that the MACH is also working while driving. But I cannot check this use case right now.

kind regards

Claus

• Hello @all,

As you can see on the picture shown by BGR, the numbers of temperature and pressure are quite small and not easy to see whilst driving.

The same look are given by the tire pressure sensors of Reich Fahrzeugtechnik, Safetyre.

Much better are the SuperSense TireCheck sensors, which displays the numbers much better and - as a unique selling point - can transmit the temp and pressure also when the RV or caravan is not moving, like in winter time.

All other sensors give their information only when the wheels are turning.

The wheels are black, when the pressure is within the limits, red when pressure is too low or too high and grey when there is no bluetooth connection.

• BGR,

how did you install the e-pressure modules from e-trailer to your Adria MACH box? Ho did you registere them to the box? I did not find an option to scan a QR code. The APP jus "'says' "Attach sensor to the tire. Detect Sonsor will be shown below".

Thank you and kind regards

Claus

• I think, the corporation was stopped. I sent an email and received this answer:

You are wondering if you can also use the E-Pressure sensors from E-Trailer in conjunction with your Adria Mach App. Yes you can! You can also use the E-Pressure module that you can purchase from your local dealer with your AdriaMach App.

It is true that the website https://adria.e-trailer.nl/ is currently down, but we will continue to support E-Trailer products in combination with the Adria Mach App. If you are having problems with the Adria Mach App, we just can't fix it. For these kind of problems you will have to contact Adria.

• Aquila

Bei mir werden die E-pressure Sensoren auch nicht erkannt .Habe hinsichtlich der Kompatibilität von Seiten Adria auch nichts gescheites in Erfahrung bringen können.

Wäre schon gut wenn man das direkt koppeln könnte!

Viele Grüße

Thomas

• Hi Thomas,

Wende Dich doch mal an eTrailer direkt. Und ch würde Dir Dir Email weiterleiten mit dem Ansprechpartner von eTrailer. Die haben ja geschrieben, dass sie versuchen werden zu helfen!

Von Adria ist nichts zu erwarten!

Schicke mir einfach eine private Nachricht mit Deiner Emailadresse, dann leite ich Dir die Mail weiter.

Viele Grüße

Claus

• Hi Thomas,

Wende Dich doch mal an eTrailer direkt. Und ch würde Dir Dir Email weiterleiten mit dem Ansprechpartner von eTrailer. Die haben ja geschrieben, dass sie versuchen werden zu helfen!

Hi Bongobill ,

Gibt es bei Dir ein Update zu den Reifensensoren?

The specific website for adria on e-trailer.nl disappeared? Cooperation discontinued?

BGR, I read in the other channel, that you got your new Adria incl. the MACH plus.

You wrote, that the gas sensors are working fine. Which sensors do you have: the original Adria sensors or the Mopeka sensors?

Do you have also the e-pressure modules from e-Trailer?

Kind regards,

Claus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!